What information do we collect and why?
We collect your personal information when making a reservation, posing a question to our customer service, signing up to our newsletter or filling out a form. When ordering or registering to our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) that uses so-called "cookies”, text files which are saved on your computer and enable the website to analyze how you use the site. You can prevent the saving of cookies via the relevant settings in your browser (for more information visit http://www.google.en/policies/technologies/ads/, however be aware that this may prevent you from using the full functionality of this website.
Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Cookie is not a program and cannot carry viruses. It's use is primarily for search information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- - To personalize your experience(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- - To improve our website(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- - To process transactions(When paying with credit card, we ask you for the name of the card holder, credit card number, expiry date and the Card Verification Code. Thanks to the powerful SSL - Secure Sockets Layer encryption technology as well as through PCT - Private Communication -Technology security standards supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer and all other current browsers, all your transactions are protected. )
- - To improve customer service
- - To send periodic emails
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How long do we keep the information collected?
The information we collect from you is kept for up to 5 years.
How do we protect your information?
The information we collect from you is kept non-encrypted but protected from unauthorized use. We use a firewall to protect unauthorized devices from accessing our systems and thereby protect your personal information.
Who uses the information?
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at General Terms
- Vukovarska 156
- Split, splitsko-dalmatinska 21000
Your question or comment will be handled professionally and confidentially as quickly as possible.