Pumpkin is very rich in vitamins A, C and B2, and is an excellent source of potassium. It is considered to be an extremely healthy food, and those who count calories will be happy because 100 grams of pumpkin contains only 13 calories.
In addition to helping people lose weight, Pumpkin strengthens the protective sheath of nerves and has a soothing effect like a natural sedative. It strengthens the cardiovascular system, stimulates the thyroid gland, strengthens the immune system, regulates the amount of water in the body, effectively soothes inflamed facial skin and helps remove acne and blackheads.
Therefore, we believe you will agree when we say it is worthy food to try with such a high nutritional value!
We bring you the pumpkin soup recipe:
Pumpkin soup is best prepared with chicken stock, but 2 chicken broth cubes dissolved in 1 L of water can be used instead.
2 tablespoons of oil
1 red onion, cut into cubes
2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
400 g pumpkin
1 liter chicken stock (1 liter of water with 2 chicken cubes for soup)
1. Heat the oil in a hot pan, add onion and garlic and simmer for about 5 minutes.
2. Add peeled and chopped pumpkin and simmer along with the garlic a few minutes. Add the stock and let it all simmer.
3. Reduce the heat and cook covered for about 20 minutes until the pumpkin is well cooked.
4. Let the mixture cool then pour it into a blender and mix it until it is all well blended.
5. It should be smooth without any pieces visible.
6. Pour the mixture back into the pot and let it come lightly to the boil once more. Stir it and make sure it is all mixed well together. Before serving, season with pepper and salt to taste.