Take a break from the crowd and city noise and relax with your loved ones on the beaches of Rogoznica.
In Rogoznica there are many beautifully landscaped beaches. Most of them are pebbly and are located right next to the resort and are therefore ideal for families with children. But for lovers of peace, silence and privacy, you will find a few hidden coves where you will be able to enjoy crystal clear sea and natural rocky beaches.
There are several pebble beaches on different sides of the island of Rogoznica, so if sudden waves, winds or sunsets repels you from one beach, you can find peace on one of the other beaches.
You can take a swim on one of the following beaches on the idyllic island of Rogoznica:
• Beach Račice – the pebble part of this beach is a favorite choice for families with children because of the shallow entrance into the sea, while the concrete part is ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy the sun. There is no natural shade on this beach, so do not forget to protect yourself from the sun, or to bring your own sunshade. If you go north, you will also find a corner ideal for a romantic break for couples. READ MORE »
• Beach Gornji Muli – this stone beach is partly paved to make sunbathing and recumbency more enjoyable. It is located not far from the center of Rogoznica, and nearby the beach there is a tavern where you can taste some of the local specialties such as octopus under the baking bell or grilled fish. You can always have a delicious pizza at one of the nearby pizzerias or take a refreshing drink or coffee at the beach bar. READ MORE »
If you decide to swim in the vicinity of Rogoznica we certainly recommend you to visit one of these beaches:
• Beach Kanica – this pebble beach is located in the village also called Kanica, not far from Rogoznica. It is ideal for a quiet vacation without a lot of contents and will recharge your batteries and give you complete relaxation. Due to shallow and gradual entry into the sea, it is suitable for smaller children and inexperienced swimmers. Near the beach, there is a coffee shop where you can take a short break from the sun and relax with a drink or coffee. READ MORE »
• Beach Mezaroca – 11 km away from Rogoznica is Ražanj, and nearby the center is beach Mezaroca. This beautiful pebble beach with concrete slabs ideal for sunbathing is suitable for careless family vacation. There are no additional contents on the beach, so don’t forget to bring sunscreen, hat or a cap, water, towels, and sunglasses. Before going to the beach, you can also visit the local market where you can buy homemade sessional fruit, ideal for refreshing on the beach. READ MORE »
• Beach Varoš – the main beach in Ražanj and the only one completely pebble. It is suitable for a quiet and relaxing holiday for families with small children because of the small gravel, the gradual entrance to the sea and the natural shadows. Access to the beach is simple, but there is not much content and people, so it is ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy the peace, without big crowds, yet close to the city. READ MORE »
• Beach Stupin Čeline – this beautiful pebble beach is located in a small tourist resort Podglavica, 2km from Rogoznica. Because of the shallow sea, the enclosure from boats and toboggans, this beach is a favorite among families with children. In addition, there are many vacation homes and apartments nearby the beach. Besides the children, adults will enjoy the beach because they can try diving in the deep sea. READ MORE »